You Win, We Win, Don’t Miss Your Chance.
When You Win Your Community Wins Too!
Estimated Take Home Prize
Community support has never been more important. Your chance to win, also helps your community. Your donations
to the Glencoe Agricultural Society will
support several local groups and organizations. Together we are supporting the longevity of these
community groups and organizations, that has experienced some setbacks over the past year and half.
Grand Prize Deadline September 24 at 8pm
Purchase Your Tickets Now!
Who You Help
Community support has never been more important. Your chance to win, also helps your community. Your donations to the Glencoe Agricultural Society will support several local groups and organizations. Together we are supporting the longevity of these community groups and organizations, that has experienced some setbacks over the past year and half. This is a win-win for everyone in our community when you buy a ticket today. You can make a difference in your community, it’s just that easy. Thank you for helping the Glencoe Agricultural Society, help your community. Good Luck!
Thanks to our Early Bird Sponsors who Donated $1,000 each!
How It Works
Lottery License #CGE1210266
Rules of Play for 50/50:
- The lottery will take place online only during August 1st to September 24th, 2021.
Early Bird draw schedule and the final draw are set for:
Early Bird draws:
- • Thursday August 12, 2021 at 8:00 pm Early Bird #1 Prize $1,000
- • Thursday August 26, 2021 at 8:00 pm Early Bird #2 Prize $1,000
- • Thursday September 9, 2021 at 8:00 pm Early Bird #3 Prize $1,000
- • It is possible for the same number to win both the early bird prizes and the grand prize; the early bird draw tickets are included in the draw for the final prize.
- • Friday September 24, 2021 at 8:00pm
- All tickets will only be sold to people who are 18 years of age or older.
- Must be in the province of Ontario at the time of purchase.
- Tickets are 3 for $10, 10 for $20, 60 for $50, 200 tickets for $100.
- Tickets will be available online
at the website
- The hand-held option to purchase lottery tickets may be available at various locations throughout the Municipality of Southwest Middlesex between the dates of August 1, 2021 to September 24, 2021 (pending COVID-19 restrictions)
- Tickets will be sold using an electronic raffle system supplied by Ascend Fundraising Solutions.
- After buying, patrons will receive a confirmation e-mailed with their 50/50 registered numbers from a Random Selection System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
- The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system administered by Ascend Fundraising Solutions from all raffle numbers sold for the draw.
- The amount of the 50/50 will be posted online at
- The winning number will be announced online at www.glencoefair5050.ca and on the Glencoe Agricultural Society website at www.glencoefair.com.
- The winner may claim their prize by contacting the Glencoe Agricultural Society at: (519) 870-9954, or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. The ticket may then be brought to the Glencoe Fair office, 268 Currie Street, at an agreed upon time for ticket verification. The winner will then be paid by cheque for the amount posted at the event for which they bought their ticket. Winners must have the original winning ticket and no copies. All payments will be made by cheque.
- The winning ticket holder has 6 months in which to claim their prize from the date of the draw their ticket was purchase for.
- The winner must provide his/her name, address, and phone number along with government- issued photo ID for our report sheet.
- Once the certified winner is verified, and provides identification with photo ID, they will be given a cheque in the amount of the declared prize which is, at minimum, 50% of the total sales for that draw. If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
- In the event that no winner comes forward, the winning stub will kept in a safety deposit box and held for 6 months. After that time period has elapsed the prize will be donated to a charity other than the Glencoe Agricultural Society, with the approval of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO).
- The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the 50/50 draws: Glencoe Agricultural Society Executive or Staff; as well as their immediate family living in their household.
- The above set of rules will be posted online at
- Questions about the raffle may be directed to email@example.com
Ontario Problem Gaming Helpline (1-866–531–2600)